Sunday, October 12, 2008

tags + womanizer music video...

Tagged by Joanne Ng

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
-Friends (from NS)

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
-nice, friendly and pretty...hahax

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
-hmm, don't know...cos we didn't talk much to each other during NS

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
-hmm...err....I don't know....

5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
-err...she's too tall for me....lol

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will..
-hmm...I still prefer her as my friend....hehe

7. If she/he become your lover, she has to improve on..
-not her...I should improve(increase) my height...lol

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
-I'm too short...she needs to bend down to talks to me...lol, I'm not that short lah !!!

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
-hmm...

10. The overall impression of her/him is..
-she nice and tall....hahaha,sorry ya...

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
-innocent and polite??? (I don't really know,people keeps on thinking that I'm a good "little" boy???)

12. The character of you for yourself is?
-patient and kind

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-not very confident

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
-I'm not sure...maybe someone who is rich and famous in the world???

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
-I love you too, wish you all the best!!!


Ten people to tag :
1-James Tan (revenge for tagging me)
2-Jason Ong (since you like bloging tat much)
3-Sabastion Ooi...(ooi forgot me already ar...)
4-Cherylyn...(hahaha...)
5-Derek Soo (hahax...update lah)
6-Izzy...(lol)
7-Rayson Wong
8-Michelle
9-Pei minn
10.Madeline




Tagged by James


THE SELF


[01] Name: Kelvin Loh Wai Kit


[02] Nickname: Kelvin,Kelv~~, Wai Kit, Kit Kit, Ah Bi, Boy, Depro....


[03] Married: yes i am, 2 wives and have 6 kids x 2.....lol


[04] Zodiac Sign: Taurus


[05] Gender: male


[06] Age: 18 years old


[07] High School: ARBS -Ampang Road Boys School


[08] College: KDU College


[09] Height: 162cm


[10] Weight: 58 kg


[11] Do you like yourself: yup...Why not!!!


[12] Piercings: don't have,It's pain!!


[13] Right or left: Beyonce -"to the left, to the left...lol"


[14] Are you a freak : i think so coz my friends said so...lol


[15] Hair: short straight Dark Brown color....(original hair color)...


[16] Skin: ...fair...very fair...


[17] Allergic: animal or dolls fur...


[18] What are you doing now: filling up the tag + looking at half naked Britney in new "womanizer" video...lol, I'm not a pervert!!


[19] What will you do 1 hour later: having my butchery class,cutting lamb...hahaha


[20] What will you do 10 years later: having kids, lives in my happy family??




THE FAMILY


[21] Live with mother/father/sisters


[22] Siblings (included you): 3


[23] Eldest: Michelle


[24] Youngest: Carmen


[25] Love/hate your family: Of cos I love them, mayb sometimes we might been through some hard time,but it's all fine,it makes us appreciate them more...




THE LOVE


[26] You found your another half: hmm...not really


[27] If yes, who is he/she: erm...don't be busy body


[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: someone who is nice and pretty,will smile to me when I'm in a bad mood...definitely not "lala mui"


[29] Time(s) you in relationship: busy body again...


[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): not really, I'm not good in that...


[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): not consider as woo lar...I always "kacau" by some malay and indian girls when I was in camp...hahaha,they are nice though...lol


[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: nope


[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: ...didn't I just mentioned no!!


[34] Ever argue with your other half: =="


[35] You with your other half since: ...oh man...=="


[36] Are you straight/Lesbo:...haha,what do you think


[37] Reasons you love your other half: I don't have to explain to you....


[38] You and your other half in which stage: =="


[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: go woo yourself!!


[40] Ever think of marry he/she: hmm.....maybe 10 years later, I'm too young!


THE FRIENDS

[41] Your first best friend: it's a girl but I kinda forget her name...when I was in kindergarten...


[42] Your first enemy: a guy from my high school...very irritating...grr


[43] The friend you love the most: I love most of my friends.



[44] The enemy you hate the most (1only): the one and only ah (....), you will know if ur in the same school with me...lol


[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: ermm....alot leh....hahax


[46] Your most handsome guy friend: all my friends are handsome dude, including me...lol


[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: likes to act cute, speaks in "chicken voice", girls who thinks that they are "pretty" but actually not and "lala" mui.


[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Those who think that they look handsome, those who likes to act "pandai", those who don't likes to listen to others people comments and "lala" zhai...


[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: nope...I don't


[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: nope..


[51] If your friend backstabbing you: hmm...maybe I will be very angry?


[52] If your friend betray you: Then he/she better have a good explanation...if not it's end, I don't need a bullshit friend like that.


[53] If your friend woo your lover: it depends on how much he loves my girlfriend and how much I love my girlfriend...and of cos,my gf dicision...


[54] If your friend fall in love with you: hmm...see whether I have feels towards her or not...


[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: hmm...I'm not sure....


THE STUDIES

[56] Are you a good student: You should ask my teachers or lecturers...lol


[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: homeworks-sometimes...assignment-must(I don't want to lose my marks)


[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: some some high school teachers...


[59] Always late to school/college: sometimes..hehe..


60] Your class: PCT5 (now)


[61] You love your seniors:some of them lar...not all...


[62] Senior who you love the most: I don't really remember their names..


[63] Your classmates good/bad: some of them are good and some are bad


[64] Excellent result classmate: hmm...I'm not sure


[65] Laziest classmate: I think is me...lol


THE PEOPLE

[66] Smart people: who can solve their problem in a very good way...


[67] Stupid people: those who think that money can buy anything...and will do anything for getting advantages...


[68] Good looking people: people with good looking lar...duh!


[69] Ugly people: it's ok to be ugly than be somebody who is ugly inside their hearts....


[70] Funny people: people who have a very great sense of humor...which I will never get bored when I'm with them....



[71] Cute people: innocent and kind???


[72] Bad people: people who kill, steal...or people who destroy others people's peaceful life...


[73] Honest people: hmmm....people who don't really lie...


[74] Acting people: girls who act cute, boys who act cool...which normally is their "lala" style


[75] You are what kind of people: nice, friendly, honest....and crazy...hahaha


THE PREFER

[76] Lip or eyes: Jessica Alba's lips and eyes...


[77] Hugs or kisses: both


[78] Shorter or taller: of cos taller lar...


[79] hesitant or spontaneous: hmm...not sure


[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: I want both ,I want a nice arms and six packs!!!


[81] Listener or talker: half/half


[82] Romantic or rich: both...haha greedy....=P


[83] Good husband or Good Father: husband first,then father...and mayb good grandpa...lol




THE FUTURE

[84] Age to get marry: 29-30

[85] Numbers of kid(s): 2

[86] Career: chef...or air chef (I haven't give up my flying dreams yet!)

[87] Salary: from 5000-50000 a month....haha, how I wish it's real...

[88] Retirement age: It depends on whether I love my jobs or not...

[89] Properties value: the more the better...lol

[90] Wishes: everyone can be happy and healthy...and world peace!!!



...And here's an extra post for the hot "womanizer" video!!!





1 comment:

VILY LING said...

yo! yen ling here, how are u? don't tag me ah! my blog is lingsnowyworld.blogspot.com.

really kasihan u kena tag... haha!
how's ur neighbour? pn rosnah.