Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm tired.....

My legs and hands are pain!!!

No worries, this blog haven't die yet (for James). Yesterday I was working as a part-time kitchen helper at Dr Mahathir's opening house event. Seriously I had never be so tired like this before. Beside that, it was my first job, first time working... man, I stand for the whole day, from morning till nights, the breaks are not even longer than 10 minutes,then need to rush back to my station again ( where I'm in charge of the "mee soto" area )....other than standing, I smile for the whole day too, due to I was working at the front part,where I need to serve and face the guest. I smile until my facial become "hard", now only I know that even smiling can cause you tired... As for the guests, there's around 3000++ of them!!! They keep coming,non-stop!!!...huh, damn busy, I work until my underwear become wet lol...seriously,no joking ...and I was hoping to see Dr Mahathir in person, but it ended up that I don't even have the time to look at his face!!!
.

Well, it 's a very good experience though...
especially when I was in this field in the future :)
...and for Joanne, I will do the tag soon, sorry ya....
.


No comments: