Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged by Pei Min

Lol....another tag

1.What's your most favourite colour?
GREEN

2. What is the most important to you?
My family, my gf, my studies, my future....

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
hmmm....no ...never

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
sometimes...

5. How many babies you want?
hahax...two is enough
-one boy and one girl

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
of course...

7. What is your goal for this year?
hmm....finish my course?

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
I do!!!

9. do you think tat the person who tag you,like to play kipnaping?
lol.....peimin

10.What are you really afraid of?
er...crocodile and frog
I hate cold blooded reptile...
but I love snake and turtle...

11.What is your bad habit?
there's too much to mention....lol

12. What's your opinion with Distance relationship
it doesn't matter, as long as the couples are really in love wth each other...

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
yup...I do

14. What does flying means to you?
it means DREAM...as you know my ambition is becoming a pilot...
I will never giv up!

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
hmm....

16. Are you single/relationship?
single but married....lol

17. When did you lost your virginity?
hahaha....wao...

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
buy something that I like, eat something that I like...

19. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
err....I dun know

20.What do you wish for your birthday present?
everything !!!

-END-

No comments: