Thursday, January 24, 2008

Iranian Food....Continue from The Lastest Post ( Undang Seminar )

ya...I've already told you that me and my family are going to Ulu Langat's Gasonline aka "Lookup Point"(am I rite??) to having our dinner in my latest post,right???

So here it is,but there's a bit changes.....we're not going to Gasonline,we're going to an Iranian Restaurant (I forgot its name...pls,forgive me),but the restaurant is just beside Gasonline,it's easy to find....I bet Ooi Tong saw it when he's at there last friday.....right Ooi Tong???hahax...

Did You Ever Eat Iranian Food???

I've eat Korean,Italian,Japanese foods...blablabla,but I never tasted Iranian Food before!!!For me,It's quite delicious....(^-^).........and I LOVE IT !!!

I don't know how to describe it,but here's some pictures.....


-The restaurant and The View...(U can almost see the whole KL at here)
It's the best place for guys to bring thier girlfriends with them and having a great dinner,...ROMANTIC...



There are 20 kind of tea (in the basket), some of them are local tea,but most of them are the iranian tea which you can't find in the market....
....and the one with 4 colours in it is some kind of fruit+vegetable juice...they're like combined it together...haha,U may think that it's disgusting,but the taste is not bad!!!which I still can accept it......though it's quite weird....

.
.
Doing some stupid weird ugly pose while waiting for the food................really ugly....










Yummy Yummmy......


Roasted lamb which is order by me.....I love this one they have this "strange" source,which taste really good,It's not black pepper,though it looks like it....
...and the second one is some kind of iranian pizza,maybe??? I also not sure what it is, cos it hav the looks of a pizza but it taste like biscuit...hmm,try to imagined...and the third one,I also dunno what it is,cos I know how to eat only ma....no need to remember the name lah...haha...well well,will remember it the next time when I eat it........
There's still hav another 4 "unknown" dishes,but I forgot to take photo....cos due to my "stomach pain"(hungry)...lOL,well that's it....

OH GOD,I LOOOOOVEEEE FOOD!!!....and that's why I'm FAT!!!!
-

No comments: