Monday, January 28, 2008

Kelvin's Art Work.....!!!

haha....Too free to do nothing or should I say too free to do some lame things......since everyone is having a job,working hard and I admit that I'm the malas one....haha!!!


Carrie Underwood change her "Some Hearts" album's cover.....and She loves it !!!(oh gosh!!!this album is awesome!!!)

"Who" magazine.....created by Kelvin(new release...)
  • Is Britney crazy???will the Pop princess come back again.....???
  • Beyonce yelling to Christina..saying :"I hav a bigger boobs than yours!!!"
  • Angie is dating another guy instead of Brad???...... (with pictures)
  • Donald Trump and Oprah Winfrey give all their property to Kelvin Loh??




Kelvin de Pro in "blue"............sad for being single,that's why
he didn't shave his mustache.......please someone help him to
find a partner!!!.....LOL



Original pictures....


I really love them, especially Brit(no matter what U say).....
I really wish that she can get the help she needs ,and get back to
who she was.............

haha.......Well, leave some comments...and guys, please don't write something like "wao,U r damn lame or boring"...hahaha,If I'm not boring and lame,I won't do this lah!!!....haha,enjoy...

...............................................Far Beyond Your Imagination


No comments: