Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Undang Seminar....

Last saturday,me and Ooi Tong aka Chaos went for the stupid crap talking/Undang Seminar...it's was damn damn boring,why the hell they want us hav this kind of stupid classes when we wanna get our license...???What a waste of time...hazzz


Anyway, rules is still rules...U won't get your license if u don't follow it....am I right???hehe....
That morning,the guy from the driving school come and fetch us...what can I say about him...hmm...his is soo sooo noob...I giv him my address but he took 30 minutes to find my house!!!
Beside that,He don't even know where is Ampang Jaya (Ooi Tong's place)???He thought that Ampang Jaya is Bukit Indah...haha,that's funny...I know it not a big problem but....his the one from the Driving School.....HE IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD KNOW THAT!!!...not asking me...
After fetching Ooi Tong...he brought us to Ulu Langat (the place where the seminar take place)...in a very high speed...oops,A bad example again......hmm,he should take a undang test again...haha

THE UNDANG SEMINAR>>>
One word....BORING!!! 5 HOURS CLASS,I can't believe that I still need to suffer this kind of pain after graduated from high school....OMG!!! Well,we have 2 different personality of "crappers" in our class...actually other than "crapper" wat can we call them???....Nevermind, figure it out later.... Let's talk about these 2 guys....the first one is a malay,he is quite nice,though it's boring but at least he got a bit of sense of humour....not like the second one aka sucker...he is an indian,who can speak malay very well...wao,impressed....but not at all,cos he is sooo damn serious....HATE HIM...he keep on saying that he wanna "gantung" our class,if we dont paid any attention....
WHATEVER YOU SAY,SHUT UP!!!



FINALLY END>>>

haha...I still remembered Ooi Tong keeps on counting when the class end...haha,He's soo funny...me?What can I do....???Of cos drawing lah...haha,so that I don't hav to listen to that old Indian wat....hhehe,kinda mean...
Well,finally it's over....ar,actually not really,We still hav the 6 hours seminar!!!hazz.... sad

On the way back, Uncle Tim (the one who fecth us back,he's not the noob guy im talking about...) drop Ooi Tong at Gasonline, cos Ooi Tong wanna meet his church friends at there ,and actually Ooi Tong also "ajak" me to join them for dinner,but I told him that I will go with my family later......but I didn't made it, cos my dad already hav dinner wth his friend on his way back....so the whole family decided to have MAGGIE MEE for dinner......
...but my dad is a great papa, he don't wanna dissapoint us so he decided to bring us there the second day (which means Sunday!!!)....and this is what I'm going to write for my next post...be patient...hehe

END.....

.

No comments: