Sunday, July 13, 2008

5 Abnormal guys reunite!!!

It's been a while since my last update, huh?
I want to congrats to our Mr. genius Yu Han for getting the Petronas scholarship. Hope to see him soon, caused he's doing his chemistry engineering course in Ipoh, it's actually quite far, especially for a non driver like me...hahaha. We're gonna miss you, wish you all the best and we're always support you!!! [ Miss Tan must be very proud of you,dude....lol ]

5 Abnormal guys reunite again at Nando's
for Farewell party....
things doesn't seem to change a lot,
we're still are the noisiest group ever.
( me post like an idiot in the photo==")


Oh ya, I want to special thanks to my friends who are worrying about my studies...thank you guys for being so nice...I know that I'm kinda late for deciding my next step, but don't worry, I won't let you guys down...I will try as fast as I can to get back to my studies. Hope you all support me, no matter what decision I've made.Thanks Guys ^^

Triumph to the Sky!!!
(Oops...my tummy, lol)

.

No comments: