Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's my Birthday!!!

haha luckily,I don't hav to spent my birthday in that stupid camp....LOL
cos,Dato Abu Bakar knows tat it's my Birthday so he decided to let all the trainees go home and celebrate 4 me....LOL,ya I'm kidding.....=P

Actually,I dun know why there's holidays for us....anyway,I dun care that much....as long as I can go back,that's it.....I just feel that I'm damn damn damn lucky....hahax....
First of all, I wanna say thanks to my NS friends who gave me the "pillow punch" early in the morning....and thx for the birthday songs...u guys are awesome!!!....and my buddy Jason,who sent me birthday message in the late night......ermm,and San Francisco Steakhouse's waiters and waitresses,thanks 4 the Birthday song,it's really nice,oh ya!!!thanks 4 the almond cake too....U GUYS ROCKS!!! lol...hahax,and of cos I wanna say thx to my parents ....thanks for loving me so much.....I love U!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

No comments: