Sunday, May 18, 2008

Heartbreaking News.....

emm.....I'm talking about China earthquake.....

I know it happened few days ago....at first I thought it was just a small earthquake....I never know that it was that "huge"...cos during that time I'm in the NS camp, and it's kinda hard to get newspaper at there....that's why I don't know anything bout that....

well,I am really shocked...I heard that approximately 3 million people died in this stupid disaster....
and I've saw some pics and videos.....the pictures of dead bodies line up in an open space....It's terrible.... I feel so sorry for everyone going through that awful time and for those who lost their loved ones.....it's crazy,can u imagine if urself being in this kind of situation???....
and try to imagine,as a parent,what do u feel if u knowing that ur child is trapped and stucked...cos I heard that there's a lot of victims are children,and the earthquake happened in the morning,which is school time....It's feels kinda painful to watch all the stories,especially when u can't do anything to help them...

well people, appreciate and be grateful what chu have now....
love your family and friends to the fullest....
and bout the innocent victims,
all we can do is just pray for them....

.

No comments: