Friday, February 15, 2008

Jessica Alba VS Lee Sin-Je

The Eye , 見鬼
I LOVE HOROR FILM....
this is one of my favorite....!!!


The Eye (US Version)

Storyline
Sydney Wells (Jessica Alba) blind since the age of 5

20 years later, Sydney undergoes a cornea transplant which causes her vision,though blurry. At first, she is confused and unable to understand if what she sees is "real" or not....then when she begins to see more clear, she noticed that she can see "things" that normal peoples can't !!!




I'm really happy that Hollywood remake this movie,and so happy that they didn't change the story, exactly the same!!! ...they even find my goddess to act in it ...and that's Jessica Alba!!!She's damn HOT




The Eye (Original)
Although there's a hottie (Jess..) in the US version but I still prefer the old one, it's much much more scarier.....mayb the Hong Kong's culture is quite similar to us....that's why when U watch it U will feel scare ......hehe,I dont know,I'm just crapping!


Of Cos, we can't miss the main actress!!! Lee Sin Je...she's a great actor and she's MALAYSIAN!!! I'm soooo proud of her!!!She's one of the well known actress in Hong Kong and China now...
OH YA!!!She's going to be the second "Michelle Yeoh", making her way to Hollywood,and become the biggest star ever!!!
haha,crapping again...=P





WHO WILL WIN???
VS


U DECIDE...

.

No comments: