Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Jingle Bell....Jingle Bell....Jingle All The Way~~~
Haha....a little summary of how I spent my Christmas Day!!! (..too lazy to write long....)

(I spent the whole day [Christmas] with my family)

.........Morning & Afternoon (11 a.m-4 p.m.)
  • watch "National Treasure 2 :Book Of Secret" in KLCC.....I love the first one...the second one was a bit too over and it's quite boring...but it's still consider as a good movie.
  • having our lunch at Genki Sushi...OH I love sushi !!!
  • shopping Time!!!...bought some Christmas Decorations for my house (haha...cos got discount ma!!!... can keep it for the next Christmas!!!LOL...)
........Night ( 7 p.m- 10.30 p.m)
  • Me, Dad,Mom ,younger Sis, my auntie... and Uncle loh (It's my dad's friend, no relationship at all, although we share the same sir name)
  • went to Cowboy, a steak restorant for our dinner...nice restorant,nice food,nice wine and nice environment.....
  • went to Leisure Mall...and bought a "Fan Ban" DVD which named "Rescue Dawn"...wars movie/ my dad's favorite.....
........END


.

No comments: