Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Party!!!

Although it's not the exact day but we still have a lot of fun in the Ampang Gospel Center....actually I'm not really sure that does it consider as a church....cos at first I thought it's going to be a big big church....but it's not what I'm thinking of....but I do enjoy the party, especially thanks for the 5 abnormal gang.......they are really crazy!!!LOL...Haha,Calvin kicked people's cars!!!

This party reminds me the Christmas parties I've celebrated in a church before, When I'm sooo small........It was at my grandma's Church (it''s really a church, an old one and with a big cross on the roof not like the one I went yesterday, It's located at Setapak( it's still there...anyone been there before???)....and this is the church where I've always went to prayed at Sunday,( which you know that my father side is christian)....not untill I reached to standard 3, cos last time we have "PTS" right??hazzz....stupid exam!!! I live a christian boy's life when I'm small !!!....I even pray before I eat and sleep, and went to Sunday School (which I know that the typical christian boy,Jason didn't even go!!!)Hahaha...but everything had changed.....even until now I still remember the father of the church, which is an old white man (masaleh) dressed as a Santa Claus in the christmas party, but I think he's already dead....sad, miss him a lot.....

Anyway,back to the title.......the Christmas party at the Ampang Gospel Center, I remember that I am the last one who reach there due to the reason that I haven't pack ma present yet!!!.....and thanks to Jason Ong, his the one who brought me there....cos I don't know where is it....
The party is really fun, fun,fun...I can't explain it......... like what Anthoson wrote in his blog......" I can't express it v languages... U noe erm human language is incomplete"...hahaha!!! OH YA!!!...thanks for Ooi Tong for presenting the comedy.....damn funny!!!

...but Christmas still haven't end.....I guess maybe I still have a big Christmas dinner at my grandma's house, that serve with big turkey and red wine!!!...and maybe I still can get presents from my Auntie and Uncles!!!



At last, wish U a ......


.....................................MERRY CHRISTMAS...............................

.

No comments: