Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Driving Test

I went for my driving test a few hours ago...hmm,luckily I've passed,both on the road and parking stuffs...

Seriously,I think that I'm not doing well in my test,especially on the road...I'm really nervous when I saw the examiner...but I just keep on thinking that he's not there...try my best to ignore and forget bout him...he's got his job to do,and I got mine....
lol, It's kinda scary when he asked me to brake the car during the test,cos I scare he "wanna change place"....y'all know what I mean....it means "I'm failed!!!", fortunately nothing happens...huuuh~~~swt

I'm really excited for getting my license!!!...and since my dad wanna change a new car!!!

It's the brand new Nissan Grand Livina




the interior and "sunburst orange" colour

*beside that, is there anyone wanna join english courses in British Council???

`

No comments: