Friday, November 23, 2007

She's Getting Married !!!

Haha....SPM almost finnish!!!
so that means my freedom is back!!!

Tomorrow is my cousin's wedding!!!..which I never expected that it will come so soon....
hazzz.....still planning what to wear.....cos everything comes so sudden,which I hav no enough time to plan or to choose a nice shirt, especially during the SPM exams ,my mom already bought 2 evening gowns!!!aiyo y she's so "mementingkan diri sendiri".........mayb I can wear the same formal shirt that I had wore for my graduation???...guite good wat?!...it just lack of something that I never have...........something that Mr James Tan always use to insult me...hahaha, jus kidding....wish that "dai gou" never read this part....hehehe!!!!



haha....she's the one who going to ties the knot tomorrow!!!

It's really hard to find her photo....finally I get this one....
this photo looks like she's been scared by something....but she
looks extremely pretty (I mean actual person....)

I wonder how her wedding gown will be like... it must be so beautiful !!!

Hazzz.....Another cousin getting marry.....but nevermind, I still have a "bunch" of cousinsssss....



No comments: