Thursday, November 1, 2007

More Photos!!! (Graduation)





After 5 years study in this lame school.....finally I have my freedom!!!!
I'm graduate!!!!
1 Nov 2007....our graduation held at Crown Princess Hotel!!!
What I have to say is....they choose a right place to held this important event...not bad!!!





The graduation started around 11 something,then thanx for my friend Wai Hong ,cos his the one
who fetched me there (Crown Princess).....hahaha!!!I'm soooo lucky unlike my others friends,they went there by bus.......hehehe(^-^)


-this photographer....hazzz this fella keep taking pictures of us....
but the feeling is kinda good....like a super star follow by a bunch of
paparazzi !!!!hahaha....strange feeling...






- hahaha....this guy is James Tan,which U can also call him Go lau,ham yu or even Tan Lee Hom
Wao!! Celeb face woo.........

His the tallest guy in our class,and the head of
our class.......hazzzzzz.....this guy damn tall!!!!U
will feel pressure when U stand beside him..........

anyway,nice picture!!!!which was taken by me!!


-the most potential model in Our class.....
this guy name Ooi Tong,Alexander....
He likes posing for cameras a lot!!!!!He can do
many different poses ,if he wants to.....


mayB one day ,we can see him on the runway


HEhehehe.....the best model

-From left : Jason ,Me (Kelvin) ,Anthoson
We sat together in class..................best buddy...(^-^)


-finally,It's
me!!!!!!
wearing a cool sunglass ,which is borrow from Jason


cool~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






-Thanks for the good memories, 5A guys,
wish we all can success in the future......

5 A ROCKS 4EVA!!!

1 comment:

Rayson said...

common go and get a chat box so that we can comment your blog and 'boom' your blog,hahax....